I am preparing for my trip. So far, I have purchased:
- A Northface jacket
- Converse sneakers
- A Columbia windbreaker
I have spent an estimated 860,000 hours of my life researching Argentine food, culture, and entertainment and looking at Argentine fashion websites. I got my yellow fever and other assorted shots (and, surprisingly, did not pass out!).
I am working at the Star News (Elk River area newspaper where I get to hone my reporting skills and mess around with photography), RadioShack, and Flowers Plus (a flower shop filled with ladies I love). I have been amassing money for a couple of years to make this trip happen and I've finally reached my savings goal.
I also flew down to Tulsa for a final bon voyage sendoff over Superbowl weekend. It was wonderful. I will spend some quality time with my family over the next three weeks, find out who I will be staying with and where, learn more about my courses and so on, and then finally fly out for Buenos Aires.
I am SO excited.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment